The December 2020 election has just ended and the New Patriotic Party(NPP) lead by Prez. Akufo-Addo was voted into power for the next four years. It is said that Ghanaians voted for Prez. Akufo-Addo out of love for hi numerous developmental projects and services he has rendered to Ghanaians within his four year period, especially with the popular free Senior High School project.
Since the New Patriotic Party(NPP) came into power,there has being an annual incremental jump on the salaries of all government workers.
As part of agenda 2021 by the NPP government to curb hardship in the country government has decided to increase the salaries of its workers by 25%.This 25% incremental jump will take effect by January 2021 and this seems to be a good news for all government workers.
Today In History: February 24, 1966; The day Kwame Nkrumah Was Overthrown
Ghana’s first President, Osagyefo Dr. Kwame Nkrumah had wanted to industrialize the nation within a generation and everything was on course until some disgruntled and self-serving Ghanaian soldiers staged a coup on February 24, 1966 to oust him.
Nkrumah was deposed by a joint military and police operation led by National Liberation Council and alleged to also be under the supervision of Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).
Prior to his overthrow, Dr Nkrumah had left Ghana two days earlier for Vietnam-Hanoi in what would be a mission of no return. He went away on a peace mission with the premise of initiating Ghana’s fellow Commonwealth nations to ending the Vietnam war.
While he was away, the Americans seemed convinced that the downfall of Ghana’s outspoken and authoritarian leader was imminent. Nkrumah had suffered some fallback within his own military and police over some decisions he took against senior officers.
The coup which was code-named; “Operation Cool Chop” lasted 24 hours and saw the statue of the president smashed to pieces right outside Ghana’s Parliament House. The piece was defaced and battered to the ground while people went out to jubilate.
In what would be a major setback, not only for Ghana but for Africans as a whole, workers throughout the country staged massive demonstrations to mark the new regime after the overthrow of Kwame Nkrumah.
A video in GhanaWeb’s possession showed the events that marked what would be a dark but jubilant day for some Ghanaians.
In the early hours of the morning following Dr Nkrumah’s overthrow while he away in Hanoi, workers, students, children and citizens thronged the streets of Accra in a big procession from the Hall of Trade Unions through the capital’s principal streets dancing, singing and jubilating over Nkrumah’s overthrow.
As the demonstrations erupted men, women and children are seen with placards on the streets with inscriptions such as “No more hero worship. Ghanaians are now free”, “Nkrumah is a wicked man”, “No more Nkrumaism” among others.
An eye-catching moment in the video is one with a bizarre drawing of President Nkrumah with the inscription on it “Sasabonsam”, a popular term now described as ‘Devil’.
Earlier, before Nkrumah’s overthrow, he had received a rousing hero’s welcome after he was released from prison on February 12, 1951 following a win for his party, the Convention People’s Party (CPP) in the general elections.
This followed his arrest in 1950 after he was accused of leading a ‘disturbing positive action’ campaign against the British colonial rule in the then Gold Coast.
Five Approved Ways To Gain A Flat Tummy Without Exercise
In the center area, fat loss can be a fight. Excessive abdominal fat can make you feel bloated and many illnesses are at risk. Thankfully, several strategies to reduce waist size, in particular, have been seen. This article could be exactly what you need if you want a flat stomach. To help you attain your flat stomach target, there are science-based methods.
A flat tummy is very attractive both to men and to women, particularly for young women, so that we can wear skimpy robes and look like the ideal figure. We use many herbs and blends to burn the fat belly, but the mistake is that we do not change the way we eat
Naturally, improvements in lifestyles/eating habits are also one of the most effective ways to maintain a flat stomach. They require and discipline five things you need to do, but if you practice them constantly, your flat stomach and ideal shape will be guaranteed.
There are five things:
1. Eat Time: When you learn this custom, your journey to a flat tummy is 50% successful. You need not eat after 6:00 pm. Both meals need to be finished by 6:00 p.m. for the day. If you’re hungry anytime after 6 p.m., you take water to stop it.
2. Quantity of food: we’re wrong to eat a huge quantity in one go. It hurts your stomach, however. You can consume vast quantities of food, but at the same time you need to split the quantity into something and take a small amount of food. You scoop a little, you cook well, and you’re not going to get a bloated tummy after you eat.
3. Water consumption: This method helps to satisfy individuals who drink more, as I do on time. Water intake: you take your food dish and a cup of water with you, and if you eat your dish in the middle of the way you drink half a cup of water, I can guarantee you won’t bring an end to the big food dish. Be alert, however, that you take a cup of water after feeding when you start using a small plate. This provides you with a feeling of satisfaction.
4. One plate rule: I name it because it is a statute, and you have to respect it no matter how good the meal is. This is an especially challenging rule if the bowl is too small or the food too sweet. It should be noted that the food should be normal, like a pot itself, not too small or too big. It should be remembered that a medium or medium-sized meal consists of food. It should be remembered that you will be drinking
5. The “three-day” rule: it’s another law that says you only have to eat three times a day and never miss breakfast or any meal of the day.” Most of us are wrong to save food and starve to a flat body hunger.” Do you know that malnutrition in your body and liver can lead to any amount of fat? Please skip the food and eat well. Just save your food. Just save your food.
These five factors would definitely give you a flat tummy and help to maintain it if strictly exercised. It won’t be easy to try them, but remember that nothing good is easy, moving one move at a time on each stage and not leaving on the tummy’s flat path.
20 Valentine Messages For Your Lovely Girlfriend
Valentine’s Day Wishes for Girlfriend
My sweet valentine, I’m so glad that you’re all mine. Happy Valentine’s Day.
I’m so happy to have you in my life. Happy Valentine’s day, girlfriend!
Everything will change except my love for you! Happy Valentine’s Day!
Life would be simply meaningless without you. Thank you for being my girlfriend. Happy Valentine’s day, love.
Having you as my valentine for life is the biggest blessing there is and there will ever be. I love you my darling. Happy Valentine’s Day!
I may get tired of breathing someday but I’ll never get tired of loving you. Life is nothing without loving you. Happy Valentine Day!
Happy Valentine’s Day to the sweetest valentine I could ever wish for. You are my sweetheart, and I am glad you’re mine.
I can’t stop loving you because it’s the only thing I’m good at and the only reason I was sent here on earth. I love you! Wishing you a happy valentine!
I wasn’t born a poet, but your love made me one! I was just lucky when God blessed me with his greatest creation of all time; you! Happy Valentine!
Sometimes I wonder if I’m living a dream. Because so far I cannot believe how blessed I feel about your love. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Every time I see you, for me, it’s a dream come true. Because I dream of your beautiful face every night. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Your smile can make me forget the pain of a hundred sleepless nights and the fatigue of a thousand exhausting days. I live because you love me!
Entertainment2 months ago
Ghana CNN Exclusive: Kumawood and Ghallywood Best Movies of 2020
Sports2 months ago
Legon Cities’ Striker ‘Baby Jet’ Asamoah Gyan Injured
Sports2 months ago
Robert Lewandowski and Lucy Bronze Crowned Best FIFA Footballer Award Winners
Politics2 months ago
“Are You Sensible…?” – NPP’s Abronye DC Heavily Blast Ghanaians For Voting ‘Skirt and Blouse’
Features2 months ago
Election 2020: Sammy Gyamfi Finally Exposes EC With Pink Sheets Over Electoral Fraud(Photos)
Features2 months ago
This Is Unbelievable: See How An SHS Student Rain Insults On President Akufo-Addo
Politics2 months ago
Happening Now: NDC Supporters Clashes With Police At EC Office – Live
Politics2 months ago
NDC Grabs 137 Parliamentary Seats After Winning Sene-West