Lost your iPhone? Don’t know how to find it or erase its data before it falls into the hands of a bad actor? Apple’s Find My iPhone feature is simple to use and comes in handy should your iPhone go missing. It allows you to view the location of your lost or stolen iPhone, play a sound on the phone to help you find it or alert others nearby, mark the iPhone as lost to remotely lock it to protect data, and erase all the data on the iPhone if needed.
To enable all the functions mentioned above, you need to activate Find My on your iPhone first.
How to enable Find My iPhone
- Open Settings.
- Click on the Apple ID menu. This is the first tab you’ll see on the Settings screen, right below the search bar.
- Click on Find My option. This should be the third option after iCloud and Media & Purchases.
- Click on Find My iPhone option. Toggle on the options for Find My iPhone, Find My network (to locate your iPhone even if it’s offline), and Send Last Location (automatically sends location of your iPhone to Apple when the battery is critically low).
Once these are done, you are all set to find your iPhone in case it goes missing. To find the location of your lost iPhone, or erase data, sign in to icloud.com/find.
How to view lost iPhone on a map
- On the above link, once you sign in using your Apple ID and password via any browser, it should automatically start locating your iPhone.
- Within a few seconds, the location of your iPhone should appear in a map on the screen.
- If the device is seen located in an unknown area, readers are cautioned not to try to recover their iPhone themselves, and instead contact law enforcement – who may request the serial number or IMEI code of your device. Here’s how to find the serial number of your device.
How to play a sound on your lost iPhone
- Once your phone has been located, you’ll be able to see an All Devices at the top of the map. Click on it.
- From the drop-down menu, select your lost iPhone model (your assigned phone name should appear here).
- Now, a floating box should appear on the top right corner of the screen. This should show a photo of your iPhone, phone name, remaining battery, etc.
- Click on the Play Sound button. This will make your iPhone vibrate and emit a beeping sound that gradually gets louder, irrespective of your phone being on silent mode or not. This feature is particularly handy when you misplace your iPhone in a nearby room or a nearby location and you aren’t able to see where you have kept it. You can follow the beeping sound and find it. You’ll need to unlock your phone to stop the sound.
How to mark your iPhone as lost
- From the floating window, click on the Lost Mode button.
- You will be asked to enter an optional phone number where you can be reached. This number will be shown on your lost iPhone. You will also be asked to enter a custom message that will show up on your iPhone as well. Note that these steps are optional. The Lost Mode will automatically lock your iPhone with a passcode to ensure that all the data within is kept secured.
- Click on Done.
How to erase data on your lost iPhone
- From the floating window, click on the Erase iPhone button.
- A pop-up message will ask for your confirmation. Please note that allowing this will remove all the content and settings from your iPhone. An erased iPhone can’t be tracked or located.
- Click on Erase.
Dead Body Of A Popular Chief Missing At Suhum Government Hospital
The family of Srah -Okanta and the management of the Suhum Government Hospital are at odds in the Suhum Municipality of the Eastern Region over the disappearance of their chief’s body at the facility morgue.
Nana Kofi Padi, 96, the chief of Srah-Okanta, a farming community near Suhum, reportedly died on January 4, 2021, while being treated at the hospital, and his body was deposited at the hospital morgue.
The family on Thursday night stormed the hospital morgue to retrieve the body but after processing the necessary documents, the body was nowhere to be found.
The disappearance of the body has created feud and misunderstanding between the family and the hospital management.
Interestingly, the late Chief’s son identified as Antwi is working at the hospital as a security man.
The security man said he always checked on the body until a month ago that he was told they have changed the position of the body at the morgue so he should be patient.
DGN Online gathered that the Hospital three weeks ago gave out some of the bodies to other families which they suspect it has been exchanged with another body.
Abigail Reportedly Killed By His Husband For ‘Sika Duro’
According to information we have received, a 24-year-old man allegedly assassinated his wife for money rituals.
Ghana is gradually becoming the Biblical Sodom and Gomorrah, with wickedness taking over everywhere in the country, all in the name of money.
Just as previous cases of men murdering their girlfriends for cheating on them are still being investigated by police, here comes another.
This disgusting incident happened at Onakwase, a community in the Ayensua District of the Eastern region.
According to reports from mybrytfmonline.com, the suspected young man identified as Isaac, had a little misunderstanding with Abigail Larbi, the deceased wife. Abigail then left the house alongside with her two children to her mother’s place.
Weeks later, Isaac succeeded in persuading Abigail to come to his place as a way of hanging out with her. The deceased was not found since then until her mutilated body was discovered at a dumping site in the community.
As a proof that the suspect used the deceased for money rituals, it is said that the tongue, vagina, breast and even the head of the deceased were removed by the suspect.
Investigation is under way by the Eastern regional police command.
Doom Hangs Around Nana Akufo Addo -As Woman Invokes Death Curses On Him
Barely days after the controversial preacher, Nigel Gasie prophesied to the effect that Akufo-Addo will die before the end of his second term, a video has emerged of a woman cursing the President of Ghana to death at a voodoo shrine.
The woman who has since been identified as Attaa Magali is also captured in the video invoking Akufo-Addo’s name with incantations while stabbing him together with others at the shrine over his meddlesomeness in the Okuapeman chieftaincy disagreement.
“…It is me Attaa sister to Kwasi Akufo who is being denied the Okuapehene stool. I am the one putting this photo into the coffin. Anyone who is part of this grand scheme from the family must be killed and summoned to the wilderness to answer,” the woman is heard invoking in a part of the video.
The video which is believed to have been leaked from the shrine of Togbe Shitor, a fetish Priest who plies his Spiritism in Akyem Kukurantumi of the Eastern Region, captures Attaa Magali at a point stripping naked to curse Akufo-Addo and others.
One of the people who was cursed along with the President was the late Victor Newman, Director of Research at the Presidency. As Mr. Newman had died suddenly in December 2020, many are fearing that he probably was cut short by the curse of Ataa Magali.
Other names she mentioned as targets of her curse include one Sammy Mfum, Nana Ofei and the Akuapem Baamuhene.
The woman is brother to Kwasi Akuffo, a claimant to the Okuapeman stool.
It would be recalled that since 2017, there has been dispute over whose turn it is to ascend the stool which is also called the Ofori Kuma Stool.
The Akropong stool has three ruling houses – Nketia, Amogyaa, and Sakyibea. whose turn was in season to produce the next chief after the death of Oseadeeyo Addo Dankwah III, Okuapemhene who reigned for 41 years .
However, while Odehye Kwasi Akuffo was nominated by the Queen mother -Nana Afua Nketia Obuo for installation, the Abrewatia (sapient granny) of the Sakyeabea Royal family , Lillian Nana Agyemang, also nominated Odehye Kwadwo Kese for the same stool.
The Abrewatia subsequently petitioned the Regional House Chiefs challenging the traditional capacity of the Paramount Queen mother in nominating and installing Odehye Kwasi Akuffo to ascend the stool.
The Judicial Committee of the Eastern Regional House of Chiefs on Thursday, April 30, 2020, nullified the nomination of Odehye Kwasi Akuffo.
In an April 30, 2020, judgment, the Eastern Regional House of Chiefs upheld that selection of a legible royal to be enstooled as Paramount Chief is the prerogative of the Abrewatia of the ruling family whose turn it is to select a candidate and submit the name of the chosen royal to Asonahene to be sent to the Queen mother.
The House upheld that the Queen-mother failed to provide evidence that the right traditional procedures were followed before initiating processes to install Odehye Kwasi Akuffo as Okuapemhene.
It stated that the Queen mother alone cannot select a candidate from the Royal Family without the involvement of the Abrewatia, adding that, the involvement of the Abrewatia and the elderly female is an aged-custom.
Odehye Kwadwo Kese was subsequently enstooled and outdoored on Sunday, May 3, 2020 with the stool name Oseadeeyo Kwasi Akuffo II.
Late last year, the faction against which the ruling was made had gone to court and as part of its case alleged that President Akufo-Addo had attempted to bribe him with money so that he would stand down his claim to the throne.
Allegedly, the bribe had been passed through former Chieftaincy Affairs Minister, Kofi Dzamesi. And allegedly, all of this was part of the Akufo-Addo Jubilee House’ machination to ensure that the rightful heir to the throne is not installed.
Reportedly, it is in response of the alleged devious injustice that Kwasi Akuffo’s sister went to Togbe Shitor’s shrine to curse Akufo-Addo and his alleged collaborators with death.
“Those who have tied our souls in the middle of the Akropong so that we don’t get the support of the subjects must be dealt with -Sammy Mfum, Nana Ofei, Baamuhene, Victor Newman, President Akufo Addo are all included. Nananom deal with them and also protect our family. Now, I bath this concoction to cancel any death on our family and send it back to them”, Attaa Magali chanted.
In another part of the video, the fetish priest is seen directing Attaa Magali to inform his brother, Odehye Kwasi Akuffo not to eat any food prepared with palm oil. He also instructs her to warn Odehye Kwesi Akufo not to get closer or sit on the stool because a god was going to sit on it for a while to work and therefore anyone who sat on the stool would die.
After undressing, a naked Attaa Magali is made to open the entrance to another shrine. She is then directed to bath in a liquid concoction in a locally weaved basket and chant for goodwill upon her brother Odehye Kwasi Akuffo but wish evil for his opponents including President Akufo Addo.
The videos come just days after Prophet Nigel Gaizie is seen in another video prophesying that Vice President Bawumia will replace Akufo-Addo before the end of the President’s second term.
Features4 months ago
Good News:All Government Workers To Receive A 25% Salary Increment By January 2021
Entertainment4 months ago
Ghana CNN Exclusive: Kumawood and Ghallywood Best Movies of 2020
Sports4 months ago
Legon Cities’ Striker ‘Baby Jet’ Asamoah Gyan Injured
Sports4 months ago
Robert Lewandowski and Lucy Bronze Crowned Best FIFA Footballer Award Winners
Politics4 months ago
“Are You Sensible…?” – NPP’s Abronye DC Heavily Blast Ghanaians For Voting ‘Skirt and Blouse’
Features4 months ago
Election 2020: Sammy Gyamfi Finally Exposes EC With Pink Sheets Over Electoral Fraud(Photos)
Features4 months ago
This Is Unbelievable: See How An SHS Student Rain Insults On President Akufo-Addo
Politics4 months ago
Happening Now: NDC Supporters Clashes With Police At EC Office – Live