Occultic Practices At Night Is Too Much, We Can No Longer Sleep, Help Us: Residents Of A Community In Ashanti Region Cry Out and Make Shocking Revelations
The entire community members have been gripped with fear over the rampant and unusual death that has befallen the community in recent times due to the alleged occult practices that have been going without measures to mitigate the practice.
Isaac Freeman, a resident allegedly revealed to this reporter that there have been occultism practices within the community during the night when the residents are asleep.
Mr. Freeman noted that people had spotted some community members who have been carrying coffins to and from within the community at night and also indulge in incantation at the cemetery.
“Bipoah is not a village at all but some members in this community have been practising occultism at the night. They wait for everyone to sleep and therefore carry coffin roaming to and fro within the community and ends up at the cemetery” he said
The resident reiterated due to these practices, the community has been burying people incessantly at least five or six a day.
“In recent times, since the practice started there has been rampant and incessant deaths in our community, which we all fear for our lives. However, we can bury five or six people a day and we are confident that this can be attributed to the occult practices in the community” he added.
Residents are therefore calling on the traditional council to set up a security or volunteer force to ensure that people who have been practicing such activities which have caused doom to befall the community will cease.
However, stringent measures should be put in place to find lasting solutions to the menace and doom that has befallen the community.
Hopeson Adorye Recounts How He Was Sacked From National Security
A one-time parliamentary aspirant of the New Patriotic Party (NPP) for Kpone Katamanso, Hopeson Adorye, has refuted news publications that his removal from the National Security Secretariat was because he was not supposed to be working there after he was fired in 2017.
Speaking in an Okay FM interview, Hopeson Adorye said that the sack letter he received was dated November 17, 2022.
Adorye, who was previously the Deputy National Security Coordinator in Charge of Airports, added that the reasons for his sacking were not stated in the letter because it was President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo who ordered his dismissal.
“The news publication is wrong. Why will someone be sacked and leave his post after 4 years? What happened was that in 2017, I had to leave my post at the airport and go back to the ‘blue gate’ because the security at the VIP section of the airport, which the National Security was in charge of, was being taken over by the Foreign Affairs Ministry. I was never sacked; what ‘The Herald’ is saying is false,” he explained in Twi.
“How can one person be sacked from the same job twice? Tomorrow will be exactly two weeks since I received the letter indicating my appointment had been terminated with immediate effect. The letter was dated 17th November 2022 and I received the letter on 21st November, a day after my birthday,” he added.
He added that many elders of the NPP have advised him not to talk about the circumstances surrounding his dismissal, and he will for now heed their advice.
Hopeson Adorye had previously announced on live radio this week that he had been fired from his government job.
He said during a discussion on Oman FM’s Boiling Point programme, on which he is a regular guest, that he had been fired purposefully because of his support for Alan Kyerematen.
Adorye is a vocal supporter of the Trade and Industry Minister in respect of the minister’s rumoured bid to lead the NPP as flagbearer when elections take place next year.
“God will cater for us; we will eat, Uncle (referring to the show host); God has got us. How we toiled in opposition for Akufo-Addo to come to power, we will do same for Alan Kwadwo Kyerematen to come.
“I’m not a zombie, uncle, I was told that my support is not towards a particular camp, so I should be dismissed. I have been dismissed. ‘Your appointment has been terminated with immediate effect.’ That is why I am stressing that God will cater for us; we will never die,” he stressed.
Watch the interview below:
Maradona Would Be ‘Super Happy’ I Broke His Record – Lionel Messi
Diego Maradona was Argentina’s most used player at World Cups for a long time, but that honour now belongs to Lionel Messi.
Lionel Messi says Diego Maradona would be “super happy” after he overtook the late Argentina great as his country’s most capped player at a World Cup.
Paris Saint-Germain superstar Messi played a full part in Wednesday’s 2-0 win over Poland that secured Argentina top spot in Group C and a last-16 tie with Australia.
Messi, who had a penalty saved by Wojciech Szczesny with the game level, was making his 22nd appearance in the competition – one more than his former coach Maradona.
“I only learned about this record recently,” Messi said when told about his latest achievement. “It’s a pleasure to be able to continue achieving these kinds of records.
“I think Diego would be super happy for me because he’s always showed me a lot of affection. He was always happy when things went well for me.”
Messi could yet take another record from Maradona, as the 63 chances he has created at World Cups in recorded history is second only to his compatriot, who created 67.
The 35-year-old’s blank against Poland came on the back of netting in the shock 2-1 loss to Saudi Arabia and 2-0 win over Mexico in Argentina’s opening two games in Qatar.
The seven shots he amassed against Poland is his highest tally without scoring in a match for Argentina since a 1-1 draw with Iceland at the 2018 World Cup (11).
Second-half goals from Alexis Mac Allister and Julian Alvarez ensured Argentina secured the win they needed, though, and they are now strong favourites to overcome Australia.
“After the first goal, everything went our way,” said Messi, who was part of the Argentina squad that finished runners-up to Germany at the 2014 World Cup.
“We started doing again what we had been trying to do since the start of the World Cup, but which we hadn’t been able to achieve for various reasons.
“Having been able to do it today, it gives us confidence for the future.”
Messi will be looking to score in the knockout stages of the World Cup for the first time on Saturday, with all eight of his previous goals coming in the group stage.
He has had 23 efforts without finding the net beyond the first round, though he did assist in the last 16 in each of the 2010, 2014 and 2018 editions.
List of NPP MPs Chilling At Qatar World Cup While 2023 Budget Is Being Considered
The Minority Caucus in Parliament on Tuesday raised concerns about the non-attendance to the House of members on the Majority side of the House.
The concern was anchored on the premise that the debate on the 2023 budget as presented by the Minister of Finance Ken Ofori-Atta was expected to start with a race to pass the Appropriation Bill in time.
Though no official reason was given for the mass absence of the Majority members, GhanaWeb checks show that some of the Majority Members of Parliament (MPs) were out of the jurisdiction.
At least three of them were spotted in Qatar where the 2022 FIFA World Cup is ongoing.
One of the MPs who has been in Qatar for the past two weeks is Mustapha Ussif of Yagaba-Kubori, who doubles as Minister of Youth and Sports.
He has been with the team through their training cap in Dubai through to their arrival in Doha for the games. He was among the delegation that received President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo when he met the team before their match against Portugal.
Minister of Communications and Digitalisation who doubles as the Member of Parliament for Ablekuma West Constituency, Ursula Owusu-Ekuful was also spotted in Qatar according to social media posts.
On Wednesday, November 30, Ursula took to her Facebook page to share a ‘unique’ photo of herself and former Dutch footballer, Patrick Stephan Kluivert.
She captioned the photo: “With Patrick Kluivert; for those old enough to remember this legendary footballer from the Netherlands!! Loving the atmosphere in Qatar!!”
Minister of Energy and Manhyia South MP, Matthew Opoku Prempeh is also in Qatar cheering on the Black Stars.
He spoke in a recent interview with Metro TV reporters after the Black Stars defeated South Korea by 3 – 2 at the Education City Stadium on Monday.
Patrick Yaw Boamah, Okaikwei Central MP is also in Qatar, where he has been sharing photos of himself on the streets and at the stadium supporting Otto Addo and his charges.
Politics2 years ago
Politics Was The Last Thing I Ever Dreamed Of – Muntaka confesses
Entertainment2 years ago
Entertainment Prefect Of A Popular Nursing Training College Arrested Over Twerking Competition For 1st Years
Education2 years ago
Education Minister Boldly Reveals A Deep Secret About ‘Collapsing’ Free SHS
Features2 years ago
Good News:All Government Workers To Receive A 25% Salary Increment By January 2021
News2 years ago
Newspaper Front Pages Wednesday, 24th February 2021
News9 months ago
News Editor Interrupts News On Live TV With A ‘No War’ Banner On Russian Tv Station
Entertainment2 years ago
Ghana CNN Exclusive: Kumawood and Ghallywood Best Movies of 2021
Sports2 years ago
Legon Cities’ Striker ‘Baby Jet’ Asamoah Gyan Injured