Connect with us

Entertainment

Police Describe Trending Social Media Video Of ‘Davido Son’ As Fake

Published

on

Police Describe Trending Social Media Video Of ‘Davido Son’ As Fake

A video purportedly showing the drowning of the three-year-old son of Afrobeats star Davido is actually CCTV footage of the drowning of a two-year-old boy in China, the BBC Disinformation Unit has confirmed.

The incident depicted in the video occurred on 23 August 2019 in China.

Police have also dismissed the video – which has gone viral on social media – as fake.>

“We are yet to start looking at the CCTV obtained from Davido’s home. Any video you see online is not the real thing. It is fake,” police spokesman in Lagos, Benjamin Hundeyin, told the BBC.

READ ALSO  40-Year-Old Man Beats His 7 Months' Pregnant Wife To Death After She Accused Him Of Cheating

Davido’s son, Ifeanyi Adeleke, drowned on Monday night in a swimming pool at the music star’s home in Lagos, the main city in Nigeria.

Davido and his fiancée Chioma Rowland, a popular chef and influencer, have not yet commented on their son’s death.

On Tuesday eight domestic staff of the celebrity were invited for interrogation – six of them have since been released.

READ ALSO  Nana Aba Anamoah Creates Problem For President Akufo Addo After Posting This Video -WATCH VIDEO

The police spokesman confirmed that one of those still being questioned is the late Ifeanyi’s nanny.

“We hope to transfer them to the state criminal investigative department today [Wednesday] for further questioning,” he said.

Source: www.GhanaCNN.com

Entertainment

Fan Touches Zodwa Wabantu Inappropriately On Stage; See What Happened

Published

on

Fan Touches Zodwa Wabantu Inappropriately On Stage; See What Happened

South African media personality, socialite, and dancer Zodwa Wabantu. On the final day of Women’s Month, a video showing a Zodwa Wabantu being caressed between the legs is making the rounds on social media.

In response to reports of her followers touching her in 2019, Zodwa stated in a prior interview that “these are my supporters, there was absolutely no abuse and no harm was done.”

READ ALSO  Be Warned: Bleaching Your Skin Can Cause Kidney Damage - Dr Ade Faponle Warns

A video of a fan licking the socialite and dancer’s buttocks went viral earlier this year, setting off a flurry of gossip. The man’s antics, which many people on social media have deemed disrespectful, can be seen being pushed aside by Zodwa as she smiles.

Source: www.GhanaCNN.com

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Netflix’s Harry and Meghan Docuseries: Everything You Need To Know

Published

on

Netflix’s Harry and Meghan Docuseries: Everything You Need To Know

The trailer for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Netflix docuseries is here.

In 2020, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex signed a multi-year deal with Netflix to produce content through their production studio Archewell.

The agreement included documentaries, movies, scripted shows, children’s content – and even a docuseries starring the Sussexes themselves. On 1 December, Netflix finally released a trailer for the upcoming series, simply titled Harry and Meghan.

Harry and Meghan: What to know

Harry and Meghan is an upcoming six-part documentary series about the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. According to Page Six, Netflix has been working on the project for some time, filming the couple in their Montecito home and on their September 2021 trip to New York City.

The studio hadn’t confirmed it was working on a docuseries until it released a trailer in December 2022. When asked why they made the reality show, Harry says in the trailer: “No one sees what’s happening behind closed doors. I had to do everything I could to protect my family.” Meghan then adds: “When the stakes are this high, doesn’t it make more sense to hear our story from us?”

READ ALSO  I Wanted To Kill Myself Because Of Music - Singer Adoma Shares Why She Stopped Music (video)

Here is how Netflix described Harry and Meghan in its press statement:

“At its core, their relationship looks like many others: They met, had a whirlwind romance, fell in love, got married, had children, and built a life based on shared values and mutual support of each other’s work and ambitions. But the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are no ordinary couple. Theirs is one of the most high-profile love stories in history, and even the most plugged-in fans and followers of their story have never heard it told like this before.

Harry and Meghan is an unprecedented six-part documentary series that explores the span of their relationship, from the early days of the couple’s courtship to the challenges and controversies that prompted them to step back from the royal family. The series includes interviews with family and friends who’ve never spoken publicly about the couple’s relationship before, as well as historians and journalists who dissect how media influenced Harry and Meghan’s relationship with the royal family and the Commonwealth at large.”

Harry and Meghan: Release date

According to People, Harry and Megan will be available to stream sometime in December 2022 – although this hasn’t been confirmed by Netflix. Page Six reported the docuseries will release on 8 December, but this date is not official yet.

READ ALSO  Africa Movie Academy Awards: 'Borga' Tops Nomination List, 'Road To My Father's Compound' Lands 5 Nods

Harry and Meghan: Where to watch

The new series will stream exclusively on Netflix. It’s part of the Sussexes multi-year deal with Netflix in which their production company, Archewell Productions, will produce documentaries, docuseries, feature films, scripted shows, and children’s programming.

Harry and Meghan: Cast and crew

Harry and Meghan will heavily showcase Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, naturally. But the series includes commentary from close friends and family members, many of whom have never spoken publicly about what they saw or heard, and from historians on the royal family’s relationship with the media. The docuseries is directed by Academy Award–nominated and Emmy-winning director Liz Garbus.

READ ALSO  Bullion Van Robbery: Police Arrest 215 Suspected Criminals

Source: www.GhanaCNN.com

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds

Published

on

Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds

27-year-old woman, Busayo Alagbe, has been arraigned before the Yaba Magistrates’ Court, Lagos State, for allegedly forging bank documents and robbing her employer, Bridgeway Ventures, of N4.5m in the state.

Alagbe was charged with three counts bordering on the conversion of employer funds, stealing and forgery.

The prosecutor, Godwin Oriabure, said the defendant committed the crime between July and November 2022, in the Gbagada area of the state, adding that during interrogation, she confessed to have used the stolen money to sponsor her boyfriend’s travelling expenses to the United Kingdom.

Oriabure told the court that the offence was contrary to and punishable under Section 287(b) of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.

The charge read in part, “That you, Busayo Alagbe, between July and November 2022, at no 17 Olujobi Street, Gbagada Estate, Lagos, in the Yaba Magisterial District, did fraudulently convert the sum of Four-Million Five Hundred and Thirty One Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Naira, property of Olayinka Blackshear and thereby committed an offence contrary to and punishable under Section 287(b) of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.”

The defendant pleaded not guilty to the charges.

Magistrate A.O Salawu granted the defendant bail in the sum of N1m with two responsible sureties and adjourned the matter till January 19, 2023.

READ ALSO  I Wanted To Kill Myself Because Of Music - Singer Adoma Shares Why She Stopped Music (video)

Source: www.GhanaCNN.com

Continue Reading

Trending

%d bloggers like this: